On this page we will gather all the tricks and codes of Red Dead Redemption 2 .
We will update the page to add all the news that may arise, so check it out once in a while!
How are the tricks used in Red Dead Redemption 2?
There are many tricks in Red Dead Redemption 2, ranging from getting ammo or heavy weapons to many other things.
It is quite easy to access them, but you have to keep in mind a few rules: you cannot save while the tricks are activated, and you cannot get any trophies or achievements. Moreover, the trick will not work unless you have bought the newspaper or examined the specific object in-game.
To get some of the easiest tricks, go to the nearest newspaper seller and buy one. Turn it over and see what it says at the bottom of the page. Now go to the menu, Settings and press Y or triangle to enter the trick.
Newspapers are not the only source of tricks, so you’ll have to examine other objects scattered throughout the game. The button to flip photos, maps and other documents is essential.
Red Dead Redemption 2 codes – infinite ammo, heavy weapons, horses …
Keep in mind that it is a list in progress, and that we will be updating periodically.
|Infinite ammo||Abundance is the dullest desire||All the ammo you want for all your weapons. You need the newspaper Hanover 27 or Saint Denis 43 (it is achieved in chapter 2)|
|Heavy weapons||Greed is American virtue||It gives you access to heavy weapons to generate chaos.|
|Increase honor||Virtue unearned is not virtue||Increase your honor so that everyone thinks you are a charm.|
|Reset honor||Balance. All is balance||Restores the honor to neutral.|
|Infinite resistance||The lucky be strong evermore||This trick guarantees infinite resistance for your horse. Get the Saint Denis Times 49 newspaper (after completing Chapter 5)|
|Increase health, resistance and Dead Eye bars||You seek more than the world offers||Reinforce all your bars. Get the Saint Denis Times 52 newspaper (after the mission The Son of the King of Chapter 6)|
|War Horse||You are a beast built for war||Create a warhorse so you can use it. Get the Saint Denis Times 53 newspaper (after completing the Epilogue)|
|Reveal the map||You long for sight but see nothing||You can see the full map.|
|Drunk Arthur||A fool on command||Instant ethyl poisoning.|
|Create a caravan||Keep your dreams simple||A diligence will appear.|
|Level 3 Dead Eye||I shall be better||Increase Arthur’s Dead Eye.|
|Level 5 Dead Eye||I seek and I find||Increase Arthur’s Dead Eye.|
|Raise level Wanted||You want punishment||More law enforcement will go for you.|
|Reduce Wanted Level||You want freedom||Law enforcement will withdraw.|
|All outfits||Vanity All is vanity||Unlock all the costumes.|
|Increase the range of your horse whistle||Better than my dog||Your horse will answer you further.|
|Stealth Weapons||Death is silence||Unlock weapons for stealth.|
|Buy all camp improvements||Compartir||Any|
|Get all the rewards and open all the zones||You want everyone to go away||Any|
|Heavy ammo||Greed is American Virtue||Get the Saint Denis 46 newspaper (available in Chapter 3 after Magicians for Sport)|
|Remove the fog of war from the map||You long for sight and see nothing||Get the Saint Denis 47 newspaper (available in Chapter 3 after Magicians for Sport)|
|Circus wagon||Would you be happier as a clown?||Get the Saint Denis Times 54 newspaper (after completing the Epilogue)|
Red Dead Redemption 2 trophy list
This is the Red Dead Redemption 2 trophy list .
The list does not contain spoilers (it only refers to completing the X chapter of the story), so you can take a look without fear.
There are several trophies related to Red Dead Online, so if you want to get the platinum, it seems that you will also have to play multiplayer mode.
There is also a trophy for completing the game one hundred percent, which does not have to be turkey booger.
The list of achievements on Xbox One should be exactly the same, although points for the Gamerscore are unlocked instead of trophies. We will update as soon as we know what those values are.
You have the Red Dead Redemption 2 trophy list below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 trophy list
- Platinum – Legend of the West – Legend of the West
- Bronze – Back in the Mud – Complete Chapter 1
- Bronze – Just a Scratch – Complete ‘Enter, Pursued by a Memory’
- Bronze – To Greener Pastures – Complete Chapter 2
- Bronze – Settling Feuds – Complete Chapter 3
- Bronze – Washed Ashore – Complete Chapter 4
- Bronze – No Traitors – Complete Chapter 5
- Bronze – Third Time Lucky – Complete ‘Goodbye, Dear Friend’
- Silver – Redemption – Complete ‘Red Dead Redemption’
- Bronze – Cowboy Builder – Complete ‘A New Jerusalem’
- Gold – Endless Summer – Complete the Epilogue
- Silver – Lending a Hand – Complete all optional Honor story missions
- Olro – Best in the West – Attain 100% completion
- Silver – Gold Rush – Earn 70 Gold Medals in Story missions
- Bronze – Friends With Benefits – Complete a Companion Activity in each camp
- Bronze – Hobby Horse – Play all mini games
- Bronze – Breaking and Entering – Recover the stash from 4 homesteads
- Bronze – Artificial Intelligence – Discover the fate of Marko Dragic
- Bronze – Take From the Rich – Rob or loot $ 250
- Bronze – Give to the Poor – Donate $ 250 to the gang tithing box
- Bronze – Pony Up – Spend $ 5000 across all shops
- Bronze – Extreme Personality – Reach maximum or minimum Honor level
- Bronze – Western Stranger – Complete 10 Stranger mission strands
- Bronze – Bountiful – Survive 3 days holding a bounty of $ 250 in all states
- Silver – Collector’s Item – Complete one of the Collectable strands
- Bronze – Paying Respects – Find the graves of each of your fallen companions
- Bronze – Errand Boy – Deliver 5 camp companion item requests
- Bronze – It’s Art – Find a permanent home for the squirrel statue
- Bronze – Self Sufficient – Craft 30 unique items in Story Mode
- Bronze – Skin Deep – Skin every species of animal in Story Mode
- Bronze – Zoologist – Study every animal across all states in Story Mode
- Bronze – It was THIS Big! – Catch a fish weighing at least 16 lbs (7.3 kg)
- Bronze – Locked and Loaded – Upgrade each available component for a single sidearm or longarm weapon
- Bronze – Grin and Bear it – Survive 18 bear attacks and kill the bear each time in Story Mode
- Bronze – Trusty Steed – Reach max bonding level with a horse
- Bronze – Breakout – Red Dead Online: Complete the Intro
- Bronze – Series Major – Red Dead Online: Take part in a Series
- Bronze – Gun For Hire – Red Dead Online: Accept 10 Free Roam missions from characters around the world
- Bronze – Eventful – Red Dead Online: Play 5 Free Roam Events
- Bronze – Buckle Up – Red Dead Online: Achieve 5 Ouro belt buckles from awards
- Bronze – The Real Deal – Red Dead Online: Achieve MVP 3 times (in a round with at least 4 players)
- Bronze – Horses for Courses – Red Dead Online: Concurrently own 5 horses
- Bronze – Getting Started – Red Dead Online: Reach Rank 10
- Gold – Notorious – Red Dead Online: Reach Rank 50
- Bronze – All’s Fair – Red Dead Online: Successfully counter a rival Posse’s Free Roam mission
- Bronze – Home Comforts – Red Dead Online: Purchase 5 camp improvements
- Bronze – Non-Regulation – Red Dead Online: Craft 25 pieces of ammunition
- Bronze – Posse Up – Red Dead Online: Form a Persistent Posse
- Bronze – Master Craftsman – Red Dead Online: Craft 20 items (excluding ammo)
- Bronze – Butchered – Red Dead Online: Sell 20 items to the Butcher
- Bronze – Picked to Perfection – Red Dead Online: Pick 25 Herbs
- Bronze – Strength in Numbers – Red Dead Online: Complete a Free Roam mission as part of a Posse with at least 2 members
How to get the double action revolver in Red Dead Redemption 2
To get the double action revolver in Red Dead Redemption 2 you have to complete the treasure hunt mission of Grand Theft Auto 5 that starts when you receive an email from [email protected]
Next to the email is a black and white image of a random place of 20 possible. The area in question to look for will be marked on your map with a yellow question mark, and the search radius is quite wide.
What you have to look for is a note attached to some object in the area (usually a rock or a tree) and you have to use the photo to find the area in which it is located. Keep in mind that when you approach you will hear a sound.
When you find the first clue, three more will appear on the map:
- A naked body with a head wound in a cave near a Tongva Hills river.
- A gun holster near a tree in Grapseed, Joad Lane.
- A shovel with traces of blood in a ruined building in Sandy Shores
Now the location of the treasure chest will be revealed. When you get to the right place you will see two more bodies, a suitcase and another shovel. Open the suitcase and you will get the double-action revolver, which can also be purchased at Ammu-nation stores.
You can also begin to meet the challenge assigned to the revolver, in which you have to get 50 headshots against players or against characters controlled by the game. If you get it and have a Rockstar Social Club account, you will unlock the weapon for Red Dead Redemption 2.