Terrakion , known as the Pokémon Cave, has made its debut in Pokémon Go .
Terrakion is a member of the quartet of the mystic Swordsmen , cobalion , and is a rock / fight type Pokémon.
Like all Legendary Pokémon, Terrakion is available in five-star raids, so if you want to add it to the Legendary Pokémon of Gen 5 of your Pokédex, you’ll have to gather a couple more trainers.
Terrakion Counters and Weaknesses in Pokémon GO
Below you can see a list of Terrakion counters that will help you beat this Pokémon in the raids:
- Terrakion is type : Rock and fight
- Terrakion is weak against: Type fight, earth, water, plant, psychic and fairy
- Terrakion Counters: Venusaur, Alakazam, Machamp, Mewtwo, Espeon, Swampert, Sceptile, Breloom, Metagross, Latios and Roserade
- Other Terrakion data: Since Terrakion is weak against a wide variety of Pokémon, you can easily create a very strong team. Mind you, it’s a good idea to start with a plant-type or psychic-type Pokémon, like Mewtwo.
Terrakion CP in Pokémon GO
Terrakion should have the following CP ranges:
- CP raid chief – 48,457 CP
- Normal CP for capturing Terrakion – 2113 CP
- CP boost by weather (cloudy or partly cloudy) to capture Terrakion – 2641 CP
Terrakion Move List in Pokémon GO
Terrakion can use different movements, fast and loaded, in Pokémon GO, including:
Possible fast movements:
- Antiaircraft (Rock)
- Zen header (Psychic)
Possible movements loaded:
- At close range (Fight)
- Earthquake (Earth)
- Avalanche (Rock)
Everything we know about Terrakion
Alongside Cobalion , Virizion and Keldeo, Terrakion is a member of the mystic Swordsmen quartet, who have their home in the Unova region.
The mystic Swordsmen protect other Pokémon from the threat of humans and their destruction of natural habitats.
When the war between humans and Pokémon caused the forest fire in the Swamp Tile, the mystic Swordsmen protected the wild Pokémon. Together they helped them to escape, and Terrakion manipulated the land to create safe roads by which they could be safe.
The Mystic Swordsmen is based on the novel of The Three Musketeers by Alejandro Dumas. Each member of this legendary quartet represents a musketeer, being Terrakion Porthos. Terrakion looks like an ox for this reason, since Portos was the strongest and largest musketeer.